Department of OBS/GYN
Our goal in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology is to provide all health care services for women in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. We also seek to provide prenatal and postpartum care by conducting numerous tests to ensure the health and safety of the mother and her fetus and providing medical advice and guidance to the mother to ensure a healthy pregnancy and a complete and healthy Baby.
We also focus our attention on the general health of Arab women, which includes prevention and early detection of all cancers and educating women on how to take personal care and self-examination of breast cancer at home.
Our Department includes
- Early program Complications and Abortion
- High risk Pregnancy US 3D/4D
- Post-natal care and follow-up
- Infertility ( Diagnosis and Treatment)
- Annual Pap smear and Pelvic examination
- Breast cancer screen
- Contraception and family planning
- Management of Genital and UTI